Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix Presents - 3rd Annual Cheer Competition
Spiritfest 2017 - Saturday April 1st, 2017
Today's Cheerleading is a dynamic, athletic, high profile activity. Midwest Cheer and Dance (MCDA) takes the cheerleading competition and sets it into a Family Theme Park to provide fun and excitement, not only for the cheerleaders, but also for family and friends. One of MCDA's top goals is to showcase the talent of America's cheerleaders and dancers for their fans. We strive to make your competition experience one that you will come back to again and again.
- Registration is $65 and includes competition, admission to water park and BBQ lunch
- Spectator tickets $32.99 per person plus tax. Includes admission to the competition, all day admission to the water park and lunch
- Walk-up rate $30 includes competition and all day admission to the water park (does not include meal).
- Cheer Team, Dance Team and Individual Competition
- Open to All-Stars, Recreation Teams, School Teams and Individuals
- Limited seating available, feel free to bring your own chairs, and easy-ups for shade.
- All paid admission tickets can be used towards a Season Pass upgrade at Guest Services on the day of your visit.
Lunch service will immediately follow the awards presentation and be held inside the water park at the Red Rock Ravine Private Picnic Area. Meal wristbands & meal vouchers will be necessary to enter the picnic event area.
Meal Service Includes: Grilled Angus Hamburger and fixins, Chips, Western Style Beans and Fountain Beverages inside the Picnic Area. (Service is a one-time pass through buffet.)
|Time Line:||7:30am - Parking Lot Opens|
|8:00am - Registration Begins|
|9:00am - Warm-up Activities|
|10:00am - Competition Begins|
This event is a partnership between MCDA and Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix. Season Passes are not valid for this Special Event. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. NO CASH VALUE.
Questions? Call Kim from MCDA (618) 530-7948 or email
Park questions, contact Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix at (623) 760-9530 or email
*Registration is due at least 2 weeks in advance. Parking additional cost. $5 processing fee online per order, not per ticket. Ages 2 and under are FREE.