Serious Lessons in a Really Fun Atmosphere!
Sign up for a power-packed week of coaching in first aid, water safety, team building, CPR and rescue techniques!
Only $299+tax per session. Sign up now. Sessions fill up quickly!
Ages 10 - 12
June 12 - 16
June 19 - 23
June 26 - 30
(max. class size of 20 per session)
Ages 13 - 15
July 10 - 14
July 17 - 21
(max. class size of 25 per session)
Deadline to order is 14 days before each session.
Each session must have a minimum of 15 campers.
EACH CAMPER RECEIVES:
- An Official Wet 'n' Wild Jr Lifeguard Camp T-Shirt & Hat
- A Group Photo and First Aid Box
- 2 snacks per day are included
- Class instruction to help achieve First Aid and CPR Certification
- Supervised play time in the park
- Discounts for Season Pass holders, siblings and multiple session enrollment
- An option to pre-purchase lunch for the week at a big discount (Campers may bring a packed lunch, pre-purchase meals at a discount or buy meals in the cafe each day)
To register, Download the Registration Form and follow instructions on the form. Your registration will not be complete until you have spoken to a Wet 'n' Wild front office staff member to confirm registration paperwork and payment is received.
To access a list of Frequently Asked Questions, CLICK HERE
To view the event flyer, CLICK HERE
Camp Schedule coming soon!
Call (623) 760-9530 or email [email protected]