Rules & Regulations
The following is a list of rules and regulations that guests of Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix are expected to follow at all times during their visit. Failure to comply with Park Rules & Regulations may result in removal from the park without refund. For a complete list of park rules and regulations, visit guest services located at the Park's main gate.
- Read and obey all posted rules and instructions given by the Park staff.
- Appropriate bathing suits are required. No thongs or string bikini's. No shorts, cutoffs or items with metal fasteners, rivets, zippers or buckles are allowed on the slides.
- Inclement Weather: If the weather forces us to temporarily suspend operations and operations remain suspended for more than 45 consecutive minutes or 1.5 hours total, a rain check will be available should the guest decide to leave the park during the weather event. Rain checks are only available for paid admission tickets and are not available to season passholders.
- Rain checks will expire at the end of the operating season in which they are issued.
- No rain checks will be distributed within 45 minutes of closing time.
- Guests must be present to receive a rain check. Rain checks will not be given out once the park is cleared of guests.
- There are no cash refunds for bad weather or electrical failure.
- Attractions may close due to inclement maintenance and/or weather including high winds, heavy rains, and lightning. When the weather improves, rides will open as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Certain attractions will observe a mandatory 10-minute safety break. During this time, guests are welcome to experience other attractions, use the facilities or rest. For more information on the affected attractions, please follow the link: Monsoon Bay Wave Pool, Boogie Board Beach, and Wet 'n' Wild Junior.
- The Park operating schedule is subject to change.
- Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix Management, as well as our employees, fully support a woman's right to breastfeed at our waterpark.
- For the comfort and safety of all of our guests, smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
- Ice Chests, Picnic Baskets & Grills: Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix does not allow food or beverages to be brought into the park and storage facilities are not available. You are allowed to bring in a small soft sided cooler (1 cubic foot and smaller) filled with sealed, unopened bottled water. If you bring picnic items to the park, you will need to leave them in your vehicle. The use of grills and open flames in around the property, including parking lots is prohibited.
- Personal Food, Beverage and Coolers: In any event, guests may bring personal foods into the park, to the extent that they are medically necessary (e.g., for diabetics, baby formula for infants, gluten free foods or allergy safe foods for allergies). Please make sure Security is aware of your need prior to entering the park. In this case, the food must be limited to the individual with the allergy or medical condition and may contain: two sealable sandwich bags (7 x 8 inches) and one snack to accommodate their visit (such as a piece of fruit that fits in a sandwich bag) . For the safety of our guests, no glass containers are allowed and coolers will need to be checked for contents.
- All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to inspection prior to entering the Park. As a reminder, for the safety of our guests, the following items are not permitted inside Wet 'n' Wild: Weapons, sharp objects, hazardous items or materials, or any other item that may be perceived as a weapon.
- A hand stamp is required for re-entry to the Park.
- Shade: Shaded areas are located throughout the park and are available on a first come basis. You may also consider renting your own Private Cabana
- Personal Shade Structures: Due to the intermittent strong gusts of wind at the park, only handheld umbrellas are permitted.
- In keeping with the family atmosphere of the Park, inappropriate actions such as offensive or profane language, and/or gestures, offensive or inappropriate tattoos, as well as unruly behavior including horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Guests with inappropriate tattoos, including anything that is offensive or gang related, will be required to cover the tattoo or leave the park.
- Please shower prior to enjoying our pools and attractions.
- Guests with open sores, colds, diarrhea or other contagious infections should not participate in any attraction.
Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix’s slides and attractions incorporate safety systems designed by the manufacturer. These safety systems may place restrictions on the ability of a guest to safely experience the waterpark. Guests under the height restrictions or exceeding weight restrictions, guests who have heart, back or neck trouble, pregnant women, guests who’ve had recent surgery, guests with casts, braces, restrictive devices or certain disabilities may not be safely accommodated by these systems.
Casts are allowed on all rides as long as they do not hinder the rider's ability to hold on as required by manufacturer’s guidelines without any assistance (this may include casts or arms, hands, feet or legs.) Please follow these rules to ensure a safe experience for you and others.
Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix reserves the right to make the final determination regarding eligibility of a Guest to ride a particular ride based on the Guest’s size, weight, height or other limitations.
Please Participate Safely
- As a guest, you are responsible for your own safety. Instructional signage is posted at each attraction. Please listen to and obey all lifeguard instructions. Please read and follow all posted safety information. Inappropriate or unsafe behavior will not be tolerated and is subject to immediate removal from the Park without refund. Riders must be able to hold onto rafts with both hands. Loose items may not be brought onto an attraction as it may cause injury. This includes: cell phones, cameras, selfie-sticks, etc. If further clarification is needed, please see Guest Services.
- Many rides at Wet 'n' Wild are dynamic and thrilling and may include features such as high speeds, steep drops, sharp turns, and other forces. There are inherent risks in participating in any amusement attraction. If you choose to participate, you accept these risks.
- Attraction height and weight restrictions as well as child life vest requirements apply on certain attractions.
- Running and horseplay are not permitted.
- It is strongly recommended that all weak or non-swimmers wear a Coast Guard approved life vest. Complimentary life vests are available. Please see a lifeguard for assistance. Floaties, water rings, and other flotation devices are not permitted. Only Park issued rafts are permitted. Water-wings, masks, snorkels, and other SCUBA equipment are not permitted. Coast Guard approved "puddle jumper" style flotation devices are permitted for use.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) at all times. Small children must be within arm's reach of an adult at all times.