Donation Program Guidelines
Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix has a strong commitment to the community and is proud to support non-profit organizations that provide services and support to our local community with in-kind ticket donations. To submit a letter of request for tickets please follow the guidelines (download) outlined below. Please note that only two (2) tickets per request will be granted, monetary donations are not available.
- All letters must be on official organization letterhead. Computers generated flyers, email, and invitations are not formal letters and therefore are not considered proper request procedure for a donation.
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to the fund-raising event.
- The organization must be an Arizona non-profit and must be using the tickets as a fundraising item for auction or raffle.
- All requests must include a self addressed stamp envelope.
- Include the date of event, the purpose of the fund-raiser, and any publicity that will be generated.
- We do not donate through second or third party requests. Donations are given directly to the benefiting organization.
- Only one request from an organization or school can be submitted each calendar year. Please note: If there is more than one department, club or division within an organization or school, we can only accept one request per year, per organization. Please Note: Requests can only be processed in the year in which you are requesting a donation for.
- All organizations must have a 501(c)(3) status and include federal tax ID number.
- We only accept request letters from organizations located within a 200-mile radius of the park.
- We do not sponsor events or furnish monetary donations.
- Complimentary tickets for the current season will be made available from January to September.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are not always able to accommodate all requests that ask for and merit our assistance. Requests must be mailed in. Requests made by phone, email or fax will not be considered.
To Submit A Donation Request:
Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix
Attn: Donation Coordinator
4243 W. Pinnacle Peak Road
Phoenix, AZ 85310