For the health and safety of all our guests, please be aware of the following.
We take Guest and Team Member safety as our number one priority.
Some General Rules:
- Always listen to the lifeguards.
- Drink plenty of water.
- No running in the park.
- All diaper dependent guests are required to wear approved, waterproof swim diapers to enter any water feature or attraction.
- Check and change diapers in the bathroom, not poolside.
- Do not swallow water from any feature or attraction.
- Take a bathroom break at least every hour. 10-minute safety breaks are a great time to visit the restroom.
- Use of water features or attractions while ill with diarrhea or after having diarrhea within the past 2 weeks is strictly prohibited.
- Shower before entering the water.
- Make sure to clean up well and wash your hands after bathroom breaks.
- Safety breaks are mandatory in the wave pool, Splash Island and Splashwater Beach
- The reason for safety breaks are:
- Prevent guests to not exhaust themselves
- Allow our younger guests to use the restrooms
- A time to hydrate themselves
- Safety breaks are 10 minutes long and are presented every hour.
- Hurricane Harbor Phoenix checks the water chemistry once every hour while in operation.
- Our water quality is tested periodically throughout the season by an independent outside agency to ensure we are meeting and exceeding all water safety standards.
- Once we open, our water is filtered 24-hours a day.
- All pools and slides have a secondary sanitation system with UV light.
- UV light exposure renders pathogens sterile by destroying their DNA